Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  never set foot in room with me  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2012

I went to an afterhours office with chest discomfort and a Dr. assist. saw me. I heard her tell Dr. what was going on and he cut her sentences off numerous times. Told her to order some tests and for me to see my Dr. He never even stepped into the room to ask me how I felt, about my pain, my feelings, nothing.I left there in fear of having a heart attack that night.

|  Ruth J. Elmer  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2012

Dr. Waffner has always been more than willing to listen to my questions and /or complaints. He never has made me feel rushed. Dr. Waffner has always made the right diagnoses or strived every possible wway to get an answer. It is h8is concern and friendly nature that saved my life. I would encourage anyone needing an Internist to see him and all readyt have done so. Any person who I have suggested him to and now sees him, has pretty much the same opinions.

|  In Safe Hands  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2009

Dr Waffner consisently provides a friendly atmosphere so all your concerns can be expressed. He always makes sure you leave completely satisfied and aware of what is to be done next. I have come to trust his medical judgement and I am no longer afraid to report all my symptoms, no matter how trivial they seem to me.