Dr. Eric Waki MD Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

April 28th, 2016
wait times are unbelievable. just crazy. i asked for a appointment after lunch, so i would be first after lunch. STILL WAITED ONE HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!

March 29th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Waki is an excellent doctor and took very good care of our daughter. He put tubes in her ears and was very professional and courteous. Thank you Dr. Waki!

November 12th, 2015
He is kind and explained to me so well that I could understand him. Two days later I called him that my mass size. He made return call to me and again kindly told me. He is a wonderful and great doctor

October 15th, 2015
Incompetent staff.
I went to see Dr. Waki for sleep Apnea. I accidentally gave them my dental card instead of my HMO insurance card. After countless hours on the phone they said they fixed the mistake. It turns out they did not. I then personally drove down to their office and gave them another copy of my insurance card. They again said the billing issue was fixed. Turns out again they did not fix the problem. They took me to collections and destroyed my credit despite the fact they had all the correct insurance information. This is ether a scam or a very incompetent staff.. If you value your credit go see a alternate Dr.

February 5th, 2015
Dr Waki and his staff have been extremely helpful and patient with me with n all my questions and concerns.Despite having a busy practice, I’m almost always able to schedule an appt. within a few days of my calling and receive a response to my email or phone questions often the same day. It’s rare to find one as knowledgalble, accommodating, and concerned as Dr. Eric Y . Waki, MD

May 9th, 2013
My quick and expensive visit
I went in for nose sores that even go to my throat. Another doctor told me it was a form of Herpes and now instead of getting sores on my lip, after a cold, I usually get them in my nose... weird but true. Anyways, Dr. Waki came in very fast, didn't really listen or was interested, didn't even really examine my nose good, gave me a Rx and left faster than he came in. I was NOT impressed :(

May 1st, 2013
Nice doctor, long wait, you PAY FOR PARKING..staff can be rude.
Ok, Dr Waki is an alright doctor, but didn't fix the problem I had with my ear so I went to another doctor and he did! :-) Second, staff either on the phone or in person can be on the rude side, certainly not the best customer service, nor just plain respect for customers. In addition, I just don't think you should have to pay for parking AND you have to wait to get called back, then wait to see the doctor, then wait to check out then walk aaaaalllll the way to your car, then wait to get to the ticket booth, all of course adding time to your parking and on your dime. Sheesh! I'd read the reviews before making an appointment.

May 14th, 2012
He sucks, and didn't fix my problem after surgery. He is RUDE on top of that!

March 23rd, 2012
Shocked Mother
While we do look up to and respect doctors, it does not mean that we ouselves aren't human and that we should be looked down on. I tolerated (overlooked) a lot of negative aspects of this doctor's office and care for about 2 years BUT I really had it when on my last appt he was downright condescending!!! Maybe he needs to become a patient so he can feel the other side of the spectrum. All along I didn't feel I my child was getting special care but issues were addressed so I was ok, though encountered very frustrating waiting period every visit. He needs, as others have commented, "bedside manners." Most of all, he needs a HEART !!!!

November 8th, 2011
Dr Waki is a surgeon so I expect to wait. Like most surgeons who are good you are not going to get a warm fuzzy but I can't understand why anyone needs one. If you are in a hurry and need your hand held don't go. If you want to be treated with skill, go. His office staff does suck though.

October 12th, 2010
Good Dr. Horrible Office Staff
Dr. Waki is a solid Dr. I don't take my son to him for his bedside manner, but for the fact that he is sharp and can treat my son's chronic ear infections (and place tubes) correctly. The office staff is extremely inefficient and they must quadruple book because the wait is long...but this is not our primary care physician, so I put up with it.

October 8th, 2010
Adult Patient
My typical wait in this office is an hour after my scheduled appointment time. Staff is professional. This is a very busy office, perhaps because the doctors are good. Dr. Waki is a good surgeon, knowledgeable & professional...not exactly warm though. I feel like he's too busy to look closely at details.