A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Walbergh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Walbergh, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walbergh graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Walbergh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric J Walbergh MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Walbergh practice?
- Dr. Eric Walbergh has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Walbergh practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Anesthesiologists and Milwaukee Critical Care Practitioners.