A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Walker, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Walker, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Walker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Hospital - Idaho Falls
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric D Walker MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Walker practice?
- Dr. Eric Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Walker practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Idaho Falls, ID.
See Idaho Falls Physiatrists.