Dr. Eric Walker MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

• Good
  • Bad

April 15th, 2015
I was left in pain for years without any real rehabilitation and offered pills as a solution to my problems. I was young and naive and trusted Dr. Walker, but I was never given any real help with my pain through his practice. He just wanted to give me a prescription for this or for that and I'm not one to take pills so his services turned out to be no use to me. It wasn't until I gave up on Dr. Walker and sought a second and third opinion that I found my way to realigning of my bones through chiropractic adjustments that I FINALLY found the relief I so desperately sought from Dr. Walker. Dr. Walker maybe a very handsome and charming man which gives him an added edge in my opinion. I mean hey if I have to go to the Dr. he might as well be handsome and charming right? Sadly he only offers band aids and this was not what I was after. I wanted a solution to my problem not just a temporary fix... If I had to do it all over again I would have said goodbye to my handsome Dr. long ago and then maybe I'd have found my way to a Chiropractor and the relief I needed so much sooner.

July 10th, 2017