A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Walter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Walter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Walter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walter graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Walter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Med Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Charles Walter MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eric C. Walter practice?
- Dr. Eric Walter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Walter practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Pediatrics near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Clackamas, OR.
See Seattle Internists, Seattle Critical Care Practitioners, Seattle Pulmonologists, and Seattle Pediatricians.