A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Washington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Washington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Washington
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Washington Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Washington, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Washington graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Washington has 4 hospital affiliations:
- George County Hospital
- Singing River Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric D'Arcy Washington MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Washington practice?
- Dr. Eric Washington has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Washington practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Pascagoula, MS.
See Pascagoula Surgeons.