A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Washington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Washington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Washington, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Washington graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Washington has 4 hospital affiliations:
- George County Hospital
- Singing River Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric D'Arcy Washington MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Washington practice?
- Dr. Eric Washington has 6 office locations.
Dr. Eric Washington practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Pascagoula, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Ocean Springs, MS and Gulfport, MS.
See Pascagoula Orthopedic Surgeons.