A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Wasserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Wasserman, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Wasserman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wasserman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Orange Regional Medical Center - Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric L Wasserman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Wasserman practice?
- Dr. Eric Wasserman has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Wasserman practices Ophthalmology near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Ophthalmologists.