A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Wasserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Wasserman, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wasserman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wasserman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Wasserman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wasserman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Orange Regional Medical Center - Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric L Wasserman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Wasserman practice?
- Dr. Eric Wasserman has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Wasserman practices Ophthalmology near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Ophthalmologists.