A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Webb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Webb, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Webb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Seth Webb MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Webb practice?
- Dr. Eric Webb has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Webb practices Family Medicine near Medford, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, OR.
See Medford Primary Care Doctors.