A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Weidman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weidman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weidman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Weidman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weidman graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Weidman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Centura Health / St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Robert Weidman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Weidman practice?
- Dr. Eric Weidman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Weidman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Radiologists.