A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Weidman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Weidman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weidman graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Weidman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Centura Health / St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Robert Weidman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Weidman practice?
- Dr. Eric Weidman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Weidman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Radiologists.