A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weinberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Weinberg, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Weinberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Jason Weinberg MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Weinberg practice?
- Dr. Eric Weinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Weinberg practices Diagnostic Radiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Radiologists.