A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Weinstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Weinstock, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Weinstock, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstock graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weinstock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Tampa General Healthplan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric L Weinstock MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Weinstock practice?
- Dr. Eric Weinstock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Weinstock practices Psychiatry near Largo, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Largo Psychiatrists.