A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Weintraub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Weintraub is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weintraub
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Weintraub Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Weintraub, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weintraub graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Weintraub has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- St Joseph Medical Center
- University Of Md Medical System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Weintraub MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eric Weintraub practice?
- Dr. Eric Weintraub has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Weintraub practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.