A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Weintraub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Weintraub is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Weintraub, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weintraub graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Weintraub has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- St Joseph Medical Center
- University Of Md Medical System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Weintraub MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eric Weintraub practice?
- Dr. Eric Weintraub has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Weintraub practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.