Dermatologists
2435 W Oak St
Ste 102
Denton, TX 76201
940-312-6767
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  :(  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2014

This doctor literally ruined my life. Had me on oral antibiotics for nearly four years. Every time I would express my concern that it would damage my health he would just assure me that it wouldn't. Well , here a am now with a weakened immune system and an infection in my prostate that does not respond to antibiotics due to the resistance I've developed. These docs are all about the money and don't care that they are destroying thier patients with irresponsible antibiotic prescriptions. Thanks to this man I've lost sexual function due to this infection that I can not cure and ejaculation will always be painful and unenjoyable. I've been told this condition can even lead to infertility. Oh my god I'm holding back my tears as I type, god help me.

|  Bad first impression  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2013

Tried to make an appointment. Front desk staff is very unprofessional. Shouting at others to give her info while on the phone with me. Hung up on me and could not answer my questions as to what services are provided. I asked to speak to a nurse or someone that could let me know whether I'm even calling the right type of dermatolgist. No one would talk to me and just said I need to come in. In a town like Frisco there are quite a few options and I'd assume Dr. Weisberg should want his staff a bit better trained for customers service. I canceled the appointment just as soon as I'd made it.

|  Will Not Return  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2013

Several months ago, Dr. Weisberg spent a total of about 3 minutes on my body scan consultation. He seemed way too busy to give me the time of day. He biopsied two suspicious areas on my face. I told him one was from burning myself with a curling iron, but he still removed it. That one was negative, of course! The other was determined to be squamous cell cancer. It was removed and sent to the Lab. The scar on my face is SLOWLY healing, but at the end of the scar there is a very noticeable bunch. I feel my stitches were removed too soon and thus the bunch. Also, even though I have insurance, I was forced to pay up front for both my visits; one was $400 and the other $800. How many people would come prepared to do that? Yes, I was reimbursed after they received pay from the insurance company, but I still found this very frustrating and something they did not tell me when booking my appointment. Also, the office staff were not dressed appropriately; sweatshirts, jeans. The waiting room chairs need replacing or at least cleaning.

Mar 6th, 2013

Great doctor but takes far too long to see - the office runs behind on appointments because they over schedule. Frustrating when you have to plan in being there for 90 minutes for a 10-15 visit with the doctor.

Jun 20th, 2012

Dr. Weisberg is an excellent dermatologist...my husband and I have been to him for several years...not surprised he graduated from Emory University...top notch medical school in country.

|  Best in Frisco  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2011

I saw a few other dermatologists in Frisco and they left a lot to be desired, to say the least. One office was rude, another Dr. had the worst bedside manner, another barely spoke English. However, I have to say Dr. Weisberg is excellent and I couldn't have asked for more. He explained my condition and took great care of me. The staff was proficient and knew a lot more than most offices. I highly recommend Dr. Weisberg!

|  Happy  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2011

Quality visit all 3 times, quality staff all 3 times. I will go back when I need to see a derm. Thanks.

|  Thank you!  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2011

I definitely recommend Dr. Weisberg and his staff 110%! I have been seeing him for six months and told him last week I couldn't imagine seeing anybody else. He's so good with my kids and really knows his stuff! Thanks!

|  Great Doc!  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2011

I have no idea why somebody who doesn't pay their bill would post a negative review, but you need one of everyone to make the world go round, right? Ok, now I'm off my soap box and want to say I really had a good visit with Dr. Weisberg earlier today. His staff was very professional, kind and helpful. Dr. Weisberg did everything I would expect during my visit with him and I will definitely be back in 3 weeks to follow-up with him at my next appointment. Thanks, Dr. Weisberg

|  Very happy with Dr. Weisberg  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Weisberg for over 3 years. I have a history of skin cancer. He completes a thorough but efficient exam and consistently recognizes when to do further tests and when not to. I appreciate that because now I have complete trust in Dr. Weisberg to make the right decision. I recommend him 100%. Now I'll get on my soap box: 1) To the patient below who didn't pay his/her bill. Pay your bill! Doctors aren't creditors. If you have a question, talk to the office manager.2) Dr. Weisberg is very good at trying to alert his patients if he thinks insurance won't cover a cosmetic (read: elective) procedure. Getting mad at him for giving you a heads-up is just a low blow, man. Getting mad at him for trying to be ethical and honest bothers me.Thanks again, Dr. Weisberg, I definitely appreciate your hard work!

|  Appointment/Billing  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2011

I had an appointment the other day when i got there, they said i owed a $20 co-pay from my last visit, I said Ok (i really don't think so but i said ok), and then they said well now you owe $60 because you didn't pay it. I did not recive bills, calls, etc. I refused to pay $60, they refused to see me, I am now in hospital. I am wandering if Dr. Weisberg knows he lost a patient over $20. I wish doctors paid more attention to their staff. I am sure my insurance paid him hundreds maybe even thousands of dollars for my visits and he has lost that over a lousy $20 dollars. what a shame.

|  Fustrated  |  show details
by ex patient on Apr 30th, 2011

I had skin cancer,this doctor is supposed to remove lesions some for biopsies some for being precancer lesions, the latter ones he consideres"cosmetic"he would remove if I pay cash, since my insurance would not pay for cosmetic.Clearly this is a way to make money . I went to another dermatologist and my lesions were removed.I have to be followed for skin cancer and his way is not the correct one.

|  Great visit!!  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2011

Dr. Weisberg and his staff helped me so much. They were friendly, helpful and efficient. I was there for medical concerns and they were excellent. My wife went later in the day more for cosmetic stuff and she will definitely go back. Would recommend this office to anyone.

|  Very Happy  |  show details
by DB on Apr 24th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Weisberg and his staff for 3 years now. Everything has been excellent. They work hard to provide excellent medical service and customer service. I have had both medical and cosmetic work done there. They do both and do both quite well. Very happy!

Feb 23rd, 2011

Dr is great, staff rude and insulting

|  Caters to cosmetic clients  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2011

I was very impressed by the information provided on Dr. Weisberg in the Frisco Style magazine in regards to his business setup and the customer reviews online. However, I failed to recognize that the online customer reviews were all for cosmetic procedures and the best business plan means nothing if you aren't taking care of your customer's needs. I went in to get some moles removed that were being irritated by my clothing. I was told that it would be a cosmetic procedure because the insurance companies would not believe him that it was for something other than cosmetic purposes. The moles are all covered by clothing and are slightly raised and had been getting caught/rubbed by my clothes - one to the point of bleeding. My regular doctor suggested getting it removed. I was told that asking the insurance companies to cover the removal would constitute fraud - all this while I'm sitting there naked under a paper gown. He said he would submit it to the insurance company, but I needed to be prepared for them not to cover it and I would be stuck with a much larger bill than if I just did a cosmetic procedure outright. I could not wait to get out of there and I will never go back.

|  Great visit  |  show details
by Linda on Oct 2nd, 2009

Kuddos to the staff and Dr. Weisberg. My best experience with a dermatologist yet. They know their stuff!

by Chris on Dec 4th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I'm in my 30's and I've had skin problems with my face since my early 20's. I would have flare ups with my skin about 21 days in a month where my skin would be red, irritated, dry, and flaky. It made it very difficult being in public. I couldn't even grow a beard because it would really cause my face to break out. I'd even called in sick to work on a few days when it was particularly bad. One day I'd had enough and found Dr Weisberg on the internet. His office got me in quickly after I called to make an appointment. His office and staff are very friendly and professional. I didn't wait long at all before I was in with the Dr. After examining my face he gave me a prescription and my face has been clear ever since. It hasn't been this clear since before puberty! Having this problem for as long as I have I'd seen several dermatologists before with little to no luck but it's been different with Dr Weisberg. I'm very grateful to him and would give him five of five stars easily for his professionalism, friendliness, and knowledge of his field. Have a skin problem? See Dr Weisberg, he rocks!|Happy patient

Sep 17th, 2008 on yahoo.com

We were impressed with Dr. Weisberg and his staff! We came in with a concern about skin cancer. Very knowlegable, courteous and pleasant demeanor, did not sell or push expensive cosmetic procedures, and was kind enough to understand our limited budget (se

May 18th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Very nice - helped my daughter and made her feel comfortable!