Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Weiss
Dr. Eric Weiss, MD, FACEP is a Doctor primarily located in Redwood City, CA, with other offices in Woodside, CA and Palo Alto, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Weiss is affiliated with Stanford Hospital and Clinics. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Weiss has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Eric Weiss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redwood City, CA.
Dr. Conrad Vial
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Redwood City, CA 0.92 mi22
Dr. Cynthia Leung
Gastroenterology, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Redwood City, CA 0.92 mi13
Dr. Jean Gillon
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Redwood City, CA 0.92 mi33