Learn more about Dr. Eric Whitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Whitman, Surgeon, Immunotherapy specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whitman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Whitman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitman graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Whitman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Medical Center
- Overlook Medical Center
- Carol G. Simon Cancer Center Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Whitman MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric Whitman practice?
- Dr. Eric Whitman has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Whitman practices Surgery near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Surgeons.