Learn more about Dr. Eric Whitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Whitman, Surgeon, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Whitman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitman graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Whitman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Mountainside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Whitman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Whitman practice?
Dr. Eric Whitman practices Surgery near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Montclair, NJ.
See Morristown Surgeons.