Surgeon, Medical Oncologist
95 Madison Ave
Ste 307
Morristown, NJ 07960
973-971-7111
Locations and availability (2)

|  Excellent Surgeon, Excellent Follow-up, Really Nice Guy!  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2012

Dr. Whitman performed parathyroid surgery on my 81 year old father in 2010. The surgery went well with no post op problems. What impressed me the most about Dr. Whitman was his patience with our family and our endless questions. His follow-up was awesome! He checked in on my dad often, and made sure our family was in the loop with any information we needed. I highly recommend this doctor. Thanks Dr Whitman!

|  MELONOMA CARE  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2011

Great doctor!!!

|  Melonoma Care  |  show details
by Richard R. Sitko on May 27th, 2009

My dermatologist referred me to Dr. Whitman after a biopsy of a mole on my leg came back. Dr. Whitman cleaned the area out and removed a lymph mode. I could not have received better care from the doctor and his staff. He explained the procedures every step of the way. I am now continuing follow up care with this doctor. I would not think of going elsewhere.

|  show details
by Dawn Signorile on Jan 8th, 2009

Doctor Whittman is one of the greatest doctor i have come in contact with in a long time. He is very professional, with a great sence of humer. Wonderfull bedside manors. very caring. just a all around great guy. He also has a great loving staff, there all very caring. If you want exellen care this is the doctor you want to see.

|  pancreatic cancer in January 2002.  |  show details
by His 'star' patient in Cape Girardeau, Missouri on Sep 19th, 2008

I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in January 2002. Dr. Whitman was practicing at St. Louis' Missouri Baptist Hospital at the time. He performed a "Whipple Procedure" on me and I am now 6 years out and alive thanks to this SUPERB Doctor.