Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Wiebke
Dr. Eric Wiebke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with other offices in Hampton, VA and Indianapolis, IN. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Wiebke is affiliated with Indiana University Hospital & Outpatient Center, Hampton VA Medical Center and IU Health Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Wiebke has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Eric Wiebke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Janak Parikh
General Surgery, General Practice
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi11
Dr. Benjamin Brewster
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi5
Dr. Amanda Cooper
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi12