A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Wilke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Wilke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Wilke, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilke graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Wilke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- College Station Medical Center
- Huntsville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric K Wilke MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric K. Wilke practice?
- Dr. Eric Wilke has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Wilke practices Emergency Medicine near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Emergency Physicians.