A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Wilkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Wilkinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Wilkinson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkinson graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilkinson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Peter Wilkinson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Neurotology, and Otology.
- Where does Dr. Eric P. Wilkinson practice?
- Dr. Eric Wilkinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Wilkinson practices Otolaryngology, Neurotology, and Otology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.