A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Wilkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Wilkinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilkinson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Wilkinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Wilkinson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkinson graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilkinson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Peter Wilkinson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Eric P. Wilkinson practice?
- Dr. Eric Wilkinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Wilkinson practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.