A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Williams, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Andrew Williams MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Williams practice?
- Dr. Eric Williams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Williams practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.