Dr. Eric Andrew Williams MD is male, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care, and Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Williams, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Duke University , Durham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children`s Hospital
- Swisher Memorial Hospital District
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eric Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Williams practice?
Dr. Eric Williams practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care, and Critical Care Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians, Houston Urgent Care Centers, and Houston Critical Care Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Erich Williams, Dr. Erick Williams, Dr. Erik Williams