A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williamson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williamson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Williamson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Angiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Williamson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric E Williamson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric E. Williamson practice?
- Dr. Eric Williamson has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Williamson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Radiologists.