A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Wilner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Wilner, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilner graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Wilner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Mark Wilner MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Wilner practice?
- Dr. Eric Wilner has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Wilner practices Diagnostic Radiology near Newburyport, MA.
See Newburyport Radiologists.