A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Wilner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Wilner, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilner graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Wilner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Mark Wilner MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Wilner practice?
- Dr. Eric Wilner has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Wilner practices Diagnostic Radiology near Newburyport, MA.
See Newburyport Radiologists.