A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Wilner, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilner graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wilner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hallmark Health System - Melrose-Wakefield
- Hallmark Health System - Lawrence Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eric Wilner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Wilner practice?
Dr. Eric Wilner practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Newburyport, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Stoneham, MA and Amesbury, MA.
See Newburyport Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Erich Wilner, Dr. Erick Wilner, Dr. Erik Wilner