Dr. Eric Wimmers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Wimmers?

September 7th, 2017

First Class Doctor

I had such a complex and complicated case, and Dr Wimmers took me on as a patient and did everything he could to help me get the proper care and attention I needed. The surgery went so smoothly, even with a few surprises, but recovery was great, and he checked on me every step. I would recommend him in a second! I love Dr Wimmers!! ~Lauren Lettiere

August 26th, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Wimmers and his staff. My experience was truly impressive from start to finish. After my initial meeting Dr. Wimmers, I felt confident that he would give me the best care possible. I was reassured that I was receiving the best care each time I spoke or met with a member of his staff. Julie, Dr. Wimmer's patient coordinator, was especially helpful throughout the process. I am very thankful to have met such a professional and attentive team.

April 12th, 2017

He addressed all my concerns. Went above and beyond in addressing skin care and treatment options to address skin care in the future. Have recommended him to several other people.

March 30th, 2017

The absolute best

Dr Wimmers is just the absolute best experience that I've ever had with a physician. He's the total package! And what an awesome staff too. Julie, Marianne, and the whole team make you feel so at ease...

February 21st, 2017

I had been suffering from a medical complication after an abdominoplasty I underwent a year ago out of the US. Overcoming my fears for a second surgery, I found Dr. Wimmers in my insurance provider directory. From the moment I met him and his staff, I realized that I was surrounded by the most professional medical team I could ever expect. He performed an amazing surgery and now I just want to thank him, and his team for restoring my confidence, and of course my new body!

January 21st, 2016

Highly recommend

Excellent plastic surgeon and office staff.

December 5th, 2015

Stitched ear

My 18 month old needed stitches on his ear. I was very frightened how his ear would look like, when he grows up. He explained everything very well and did a very nice job. He also made me feel very comfortable.

August 18th, 2015

Highly Recommend

I was nervous about getting Botox for the first time. Dr. Wimmers explained everything thoroughly and answered all of my questions and really put me as ease. His staff was friendly and I have already recommended him to all of my friends!

March 24th, 2015

Excellent Physician!

Dr. Wimmers provides exceptional care and compassion. I would highly recommend him!

August 26th, 2017