Overall Review

3.8

January 5th, 2016
He's a good doctor but is clearly near retirement. No longer is interested in doing surgeries.
Even with the "first" appointment of the day i waited over 2 hours for my initial appointment and had enough time to check in on time for my second appointent, leave and drive 12 miles for a chiro visit and return without losing my spot in the cue.

August 12th, 2015
Dr. Winarsky always takes time to talk to you and establish a rapport. Truly cares for the well being of his patients. Highly recommend him.

March 27th, 2012
Don't bring your child to this doctor.
I brought my 5 year old son who has autism to see this doctor. My son is normally very good with having his ears checked. He wanted nothing to do with this doctor. The doctor laughed ridiculously in my son's face multiple times because he was upset. Dr. Winarsky told me that he also has an autistic son and he loves to torment him. I feel very sorry for any child having this man as a father.

July 12th, 2010
great doc
I got to meet Dr Winarsky, when I was very young. he started out as my brothers doctor when he was 2 over the years he has treated me and my family members. i still see him to this day and would recommend anyone to him

January 8th, 2010
NEVER HAD A PROMBLEM WITH HIM OR HIS STAFF.. HAD SINUS SURGERY 2 TIMES AND NEVER HAD A PROMBLEM

January 28th, 2008
First off, this office is a complete mess. The first red flags are his staff. They treat patients like you are COMPLETE burden to them. RUDE, RUDE, RUDE. When you get to see Dr. Winarsky, he rushes you. Most times, he walks in and out for interruptions. He often says call me if things get worse. WHen you call back, you will wait a decade for his return phone call because he won't call back. You have to return to the office to talk to him again. Forget this doctor and find a doctor who cares.

January 26th, 2008
too busy to care
I have seen this doctor off and on for 2 years. His office is a nightmare. The staff is rude and inconsiderate. I have waited up to 2 hours to see him. He's sees you for 5 minutes. He is always in a rush. He will NEVER call you back. His nurse will call instead and she is usually very rude. I have sought another ENT and will never be treated this way again.