A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Winer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Winer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winer
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Winer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Winer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Winer graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Winer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Roger Williams Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Stephen Winer MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Winer practice?
- Dr. Eric Winer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Winer practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near East Greenwich, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI and Boston, MA.
See East Greenwich Internists, East Greenwich Hematologists, and East Greenwich Oncologists.