A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Winer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Winer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Winer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Winer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Winer graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Winer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Roger Williams Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Stephen Winer MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Winer practice?
- Dr. Eric Winer has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Winer practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists, Providence Hematologists, and Providence Oncologists.