A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Winer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Winer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Winer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Winer graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Winer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Roger Williams Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Stephen Winer MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Winer practice?
- Dr. Eric Winer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Winer practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near East Greenwich, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI and Boston, MA.
See East Greenwich Internists, East Greenwich Hematologists, and East Greenwich Oncologists.