Dr. Eric Wingerson DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 18th, 2012
Well worth any wait...
Dr. Wingerson gives you his full undivided attention during your visit. He continues to research any persisting issues or conditions. Regardless of negative test results, he listens to you if you report that you are still having problems. I LOVE HIM! He is one of the best, dedicated physicians I have ever known.

May 20th, 2011
Dr. Eric Wingerson is the best physician that I have ever been to. After years of going to a number of doctors to find out what was medically wrong with me, I was recommended to see Dr. Wingerson. I had all of my medical records sent to him prior to my appointment and he had studied my medical records and diagnosed me before he even saw me. Since then, I have been under his care and he makes sure that all of my concerns are answered. Moreover, he believes me when I tell him something is wrong even though all of the medical testings come back normal. This man gave me back my life.

April 19th, 2011
Dr. was ok, wait time was totally unreasonale, over one hour and I was his first appointment of the day. My appoint was at 9am, Saw him come in at 9:45 and then took another 15 minutes to come into my room. He didn't even apologize or make an excuse for being late. My time is valuable also

September 23rd, 2009
Dr. Wingerson is an exceptional doctor. He is definitely dedicated to his profession. Whenever I have an appointment, he takes as much time as I need and makes sure he addresses all of my concerns.