A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Wolfson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Wolfson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Wolfson, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wolfson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Marc Wolfson DO and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Wolfson practice?
- Dr. Eric Wolfson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Wolfson practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Las Vegas Internists.