Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Aug 16th, 2014

Dr. Wolfson completely dismissed my complaint, did not even examine me, ask questions, etc. I basically gave him money and did not receive any service. On top of that, he was also sarcastic to me, which was exceptionally unprofessional. I really have no complaints about his staff (at least not at the Box Canyon office), but because Dr. Wolfson was so discourteous and dismissive, I don't like the idea of supporting his practice and do not recommend him.

Apr 16th, 2014

This staff is rude, lazy and mean spirited. We have been seeing Dr.Wolfson for almost 4 years. It takes forever to get a referral. If you call and question them they are rude and defensive. We are leaving....we've had enough. Dr. Wolfson spends minimal time with us and then leaves and doesn't return, leaving us wondering. His referral person, Jamie, has hung up on me when I questioned her about my referral. Just plain mean and unsupervised.

|  Please don't waste your time  |  show details
by High blood pressure patient on Apr 9th, 2014

Never available when I need them. I see Nurse practioner Heidi that I love but is never available same day. So I see dr. Wolfson if he's available. Just in the past couple of months ended up at Walgreens clinic twice and ER once because they can't get me in?? ER was for very high blood pressure that walgreens picked up on. Followed up with Wolfson but he dropped the ball. Rx he prescribed didn't work, neither did what the hospital prescribed. So, waited all weekend to call in and get another Rx to try. Called first thing Mon. Morning, before close on Mon., then again Tuesday morning when I was finally told they'd give me a call that afternoon. Finally Wed. morning, today, I get a call to tell me he wants me to come in for another appt., but guess what, NO available appts. today! I told them each time I had just been to ER... This is a serious issue. Where is the care!? Front staff can also be quite rude and unfriendly even before this. Also wanted me to come in for appt just to give me results of yearly bloodwork when nothing was wrong?? Wasting my time and money. I'm moving on to another practice.

|  Don't really listen  |  show details
by Anita on Jun 21st, 2013

I saw nurse practitioner Beverly and initially dealy with an intern working with her and they ordered some labs. That was fine, but it went downhill from there. I felt like she really didn't listen to what was going on, and just wanted to diagnose me as depressed. I extreme fatigue and racing heart symptoms for over a month, and after ending up in the hospital, realized that she had prescribed me an antidepressant which lists side affects of heart issues. Mind you I did not even know that is what she prescribed,. We had a discussion about IBS and she said she had a prescription she could give me for that. This antidepressant lists side affects that coils put me at even greater risk with heart problems. I have no trust for this office at all after this incidence.find another office that will listen and treat you and not blindly give you some medication .

|  Wonderful Dr. Wolfson  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2012

I started out having him as my primary in Southern Hills Hospital.His bedside mannor was the most wonferful, and i spend half of my time in the hospital. He courtiously asked me every day if there were anything that he could he for me to make me more comfortable. He was propmpt and cared for me. THat immpressed me alot. i asked him if he had and off that he worked out of. He said yes gave me his car, and told me to pease set upi and appointment. Im do much happier with him then my previous Primary Care Doc. very happy with my decision. I will be send mor patients his way. even my family. Hes wonderful. Makes yu think the way things used to be..Very Very Happy Patient..

Jul 12th, 2012

Dr. Wolfson, disregarding his education and experience, needs to learn how to socialize and talk to his patients. His receptionist is very arrogant and lack professionalism.

|  good experience  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2012

I had a good experience with Dr. Wolfson. He had a good bedside manner, which seems to be lacking in most offices these days. My issue has been a reoccurring one that two other doctors insisted was normal. Dr. Wolfson took the time to treat me, and thanks to him, I am now on the road to recovery. I was referred to him by the ER because I do not have my own primary care physician, but I think I may have found one.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2012

An incredible doctor with an incredible staff!

|  Amazing doctor.  |  show details
May 17th, 2012

He is an amazing doctor, yes the waiting time was a bit long but it was worth it. The office staff did make my office visit a pleasant one. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

|  Dr. Eric Wolfson and Staff Members  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2012

I believe that Dr. Wolfson does his job but in my own personal experience he is not fully understanding with my condition and i feel as though he does not listen to me when i try to explain how i feel. When you are a doctor you should care about what your patient is going through and i don't feel that he cares the way a doctor should. He is not a rude doctor at all but i would not recommend him to any of my friends. He has a main nurse that checks in most patients and in my opinion she is really rude at times and seems to have a moody personality. When you see a nurse you expect a smile and someone who asks how you are doing and wants to help you. This nurse throws off a negative vibe and makes me feel uncomfortable. Being a patient in need of healthcare and treatment i think it is wrong that i have to go through this and believe that no one should have to be treated this way. To close this opinion out i just want to say that doctors and nurses should realize that the patient and their health is important so when they go to work they need to keep that in mind. As the old saying goes, 'treat others how you would want to be treated'!

|  Wonderful care  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2011

I have been to Dr., Wolfson's office several and each time I am pleased with the service that I am given. My daughter has used Dr. Wolfson and I have used the nurse practitioners and I am happy with the treatment that I have been given.Everyone in the office is professional, helpful and knowledgeable. I give this office an A.

|  Billed for services not provided, gave negligent care  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2011

I requested a copy of my labs after being rushed through a physical. There were abnormalities not caught by him even though I was assured he had looked a my labs. Then I got a statement of charges from my insurance company. Their office had billed for services not provided. After spending hours on hold over the course of 2 weeks of going back and forth with the rude trolls in reception, I got nowhere. Stay away from this office

|  Cathleen Pearson  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2010

I see the PA Cathleen. I love her. She is straight forward and is very caring.

Nov 8th, 2010

He is a great doctor, but his staff are rude, they have bad attitude and they don't call you back for blood answer or any thing, you have to call them, and they leave you to wait for a long time, they let you to not come back.

|  Very good manner  |  show details
by Michael M. on Apr 19th, 2010

Dr. Wolfson was assigned to me on a hospital admission. I was very impressed by his apparent compassion and thoroughness. He did not just catch a few key words of my complaint but listen to my entire explanation of how my problem developed. In doing so he was able to order the proper tests to diagnose my problem, something other doctors had failed to do before my seeing him. I would highly recommend him to others, but would also like to keep him as a personal secret. Rare to find something so good I don't want to share.

|  cares about his patients  |  show details
by the queen on Oct 29th, 2008

Wolfson is a conscientious doctor which can adversely affect the wait time. Some of his staff is surly while others are patient friendly. Overall cleanliness of the facility is below par especially for a med office. I do like his attitude and respect his knowledge.

by Max Hayes on Aug 12th, 2008

Seems to know what he is doing. Doesn't seem to evade hard questions. I like him.

Jan 31st, 2006 on yahoo.com

I look forward to seeing him: He is a great doctor, and I like the fact that he listens to me. I have told many people about him, now I wish I didn't because it can take a day to get in to see him now. I am always welcomed as a walk in, he does see me whe

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Jan 31st, 2006 on yahoo.com

Wonderful Doctor he gives great care!: Dr Eric Wolfson is a kind and compassionate doctor. He gives great care to his patients. Sometimes it is difficult to get an appointment when it suits me, however when I do get in I'm glad I made the appointment. He

Read Full Review at yahoo.com