Dr. Eric Wolfson DO Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Las Vegas, NV

3.1

December 5th, 2016
the wait time is too long. I have had good service from the Dr. He makes sure I get the help I need.

November 22nd, 2016
Great doctor who listens to your problems and addresses the same with sound medical advice and treatment.

November 3rd, 2016
What I remember most is that the check out staff is ill equipped to deal with patients. The office mgr. is rude and two of the employees seem to have an attitude and were rudely talking about me right in front of me. I guess because Dr. Wolfson was not in the office they felt they could, well while the cat's away... after having a back fracture, unable to urinate or defecate for a week and being in the middle of a diverticulitis attack, I really expected some understanding and compassion not someone getting a "black" attitude with me and arguing with me. No, referral for the ultra sound the doctor wanted me to have. If you want to be shown respect and not be called names and talked about behind your back, Christine, don't bother with this doctor.

February 17th, 2016
Stay away
Both times I went there the dr has not had my records infront of her. She made me get blood work as a new patient and so the next visit without having the paperwork infront of her said....I don't have your test results in front of me but I think it was all fine.

October 1st, 2015
The Box Canyon office is filthy. There appears to be blood on exam room #1. All the door are dirty. Toilet paper rolls laying on floor in restrooms. Exam tables need a good cleaning. Wonder if that office could passed a Health Department review. Front office staff very flippy.

September 29th, 2015
Is it all about the $$ ? The heck with the patient's problem
We have been with Dr Wolfson for a long time, much too long !! Finally ,we found a very good Int.Medicine doctor,who actually sits down make an eye contact with the patient & listens to find out,what is the complaints to properly diagnose. On each visit the DOCTOR is taking Vital signs. Listening to pt's lungs ,heart ,abdomen etc Head to toe assessment,taking extra few minutes. Our new Doctor has helped my husband more in 2 visits than Dr Wolfson in years of very brief visits. When the pt.must wait 60-90 minutes for a scheduled appointment,only to have the doctor treat you while standing in the doorway,not actually entering the room, shaking his head or shrugging his shoulders, as if to say "I dunno.". Something is Really Not Kosher . When we were sitting in his office, the front desk ladies were alternating between different patients-- insurance or cash patients, probably to be square with the MDCR & MDCD,another doctor told us. As he is billing for 2 min visits as Brief & 5 min.office visit as Extended . It's a shame,as Dr Wolfson used be pleasant,caring & on the spot with his diagnosis. Now that he has 3 offices,his time is too precious. So is our. No more ,being ignored,treated as if we the patients really don't matter.

June 25th, 2015
Dr. Wolfson's staff are rude, unprofessional and incompetent. I have never been in a doctor's office where I was treated so badly.

February 23rd, 2015
The Worst
Wolfson was a fairly new doctor when I first started going to him. At that time, I thought he was sweet and attentive. But he has really degenerated over the years. Instead of getting better with time and experience he has turned into an uncaring twit. His practice is only there to rake in the dough. His staff is the worst. The appointments are never on time. You can't get lab results over the phone. He gets downright catty with you. And when a really serious medical issue arose, he wasn't able to diagnose it. I had to go to a specialist on my own volition. When I went back to Wolfson after getting good news from the specialist, he wasn't even delighted that I was going to be okay after all. His attitude was almost "so what." That's when I decided to leave and I have found much better medical care. Please shop around. It won't take much to do better than this clinic.

January 23rd, 2015
Each experience is less & less reassuring

January 6th, 2015
Dr. Eric Wolfson and his staff "Are The Best" all locations...He is incredibly smart Dr. and always kind and easy to speak to. We have been going to him since he started his Practice in Las Vegas. His diagnosis is always on Track...

August 16th, 2014
Dr. Wolfson completely dismissed my complaint, did not even examine me, ask questions, etc. I basically gave him money and did not receive any service. On top of that, he was also sarcastic to me, which was exceptionally unprofessional. I really have no complaints about his staff (at least not at the Box Canyon office), but because Dr. Wolfson was so discourteous and dismissive, I don't like the idea of supporting his practice and do not recommend him.

April 16th, 2014
This staff is rude, lazy and mean spirited. We have been seeing Dr.Wolfson for almost 4 years. It takes forever to get a referral. If you call and question them they are rude and defensive. We are leaving....we've had enough. Dr. Wolfson spends minimal time with us and then leaves and doesn't return, leaving us wondering. His referral person, Jamie, has hung up on me when I questioned her about my referral. Just plain mean and unsupervised.