A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Wolk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Wolk is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolk graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Wolk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Todd Wolk DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric T. Wolk practice?
- Dr. Eric Wolk has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Wolk practices Emergency Medicine near Atlantic City, NJ.
See Atlantic City Emergency Physicians.