A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Wong, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Wong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric T Wong MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Eric T. Wong practice?
- Dr. Eric Wong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Wong practices Neurology near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Quincy Neurologists.