Dr. Eric Tai-Lee Wong MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Internal Medicine, and Psychiatry.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Wong, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Brain Cancer, Brain Cancer Brain Neoplasm, and Brain Cancer Meningel Neoplasm.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance