A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Woodard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Woodard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Woodard, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodard graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Woodard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric John Woodard MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Woodard practice?
- Dr. Eric Woodard has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Woodard practices Neurological Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.