Dr. Eric Woolley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Woolley?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Eric Woolley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 5th, 2017

Disrespectful

Because I am a young, disabled woman with a vocal problem he automatically assumed I was unable to make my own decisions despite being an adult without a cognitive issue.

May 2nd, 2016

Thorough and I mean it!,,,

I had an unexpected visit to the Er this weekend and was attended to by said Dr. Eric B Wooley. Not only is he personable he is thorough and treats you like he would his family . I felt cared for, well assessed, informed and more importantly trusted his plan of care for me. I pray if I ever wear to encounter the ER again, to be blessed with is astute charge!!!!!

January 2nd, 2015