A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Wroten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Wroten, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Wroten, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Wroten graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wroten has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Sanders Wroten MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Wroten practice?
- Dr. Eric Wroten has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Wroten practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.