A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Wroten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Wroten, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Wroten, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Wroten graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wroten has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Sanders Wroten MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Wroten practice?
- Dr. Eric Wroten has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Wroten practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons and Fort Worth Surgeons.