A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Xia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Xia is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xia
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Xia, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Xia graduated from Shanghai First Medical College.
Dr. Xia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric L Xia MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Xia practice?
- Dr. Eric Xia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Xia practices Infectious Disease near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Infectious Disease Doctors.