A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Xia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Xia is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xia
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Xia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Xia, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Xia graduated from Shanghai First Medical College.
Dr. Xia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric L Xia MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Xia practice?
- Dr. Eric Xia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Xia practices Infectious Disease near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Infectious Disease Doctors.