A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Huang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Huang, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Huang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Huang MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Huang practice?
- Dr. Eric Huang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Huang practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.