A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Yap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Yap is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Yap, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yap graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yap has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Harrison Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric W Yap MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Eric W. Yap practice?
- Dr. Eric Yap has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Yap practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Renton, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Covington, WA and Bellevue, WA.
See Renton Internists and Renton Gastroenterologists.