A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Yun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Yun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yun
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Yun Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Yun graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Garland Physicians Hospital
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric I-Chen Yun DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric I. Yun practice?
- Dr. Eric Yun has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Yun practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Family Physicians.