A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Yun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Yun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yun
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Yun Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Yun graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Garland Physicians Hospital
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric I-Chen Yun DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric I. Yun practice?
- Dr. Eric Yun has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Yun practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Primary Care Doctors.