A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Zacharias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Zacharias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Zacharias, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zacharias graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zacharias has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zacharias accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric N. Zacharias practice?
Dr. Eric Zacharias practices Internal Medicine near Boulder, CO.
See Boulder Internists.