A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Zager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Zager is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Zager, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Herniated Disc
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Skull Base Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Zager graduated from Stanford University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zager has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Louis Zager MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Zager practice?
- Dr. Eric Zager has 6 office locations.
Dr. Eric Zager practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury Heights, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.