A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Zeidman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Zeidman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeidman
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Zeidman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Zeidman, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeidman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Zeidman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric J Zeidman FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Zeidman practice?
- Dr. Eric Zeidman has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Zeidman practices Urology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Urologists.