Dr. Eric Zickerman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Zickerman?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Eric Zickerman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 25th, 2014

Er

I went in to see a doctor in the er. You already assume that it's going to be a terrible visit being in the er but my experience was good! Dr zickerman saw me for abdominal pain and he did an ultrasound since I'm 15 weeks pregnant. He probably didn't want to do one I would imagine going to med school and then doing ultra sounds is not your favorite thing but he did it right away and was very nice.

September 12th, 2011

I saw Dr. Zickerman at West Jefferson hospital. After my 4 hour wait, he walks in with an attitude, listens to my heart, pokes on my stomache and procedes to smug. States he can run labs ad an IV, but he can't tell me why I am having acute abdominal pain. I have to wait 4 days for my colonoscopy. Doesn't waste any time leaving and discharging me after I explain I want to know why, not just prescribe more pain medicine.

February 3rd, 2016