A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Zweifach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Zweifach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zweifach
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Zweifach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Zweifach, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zweifach graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zweifach has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Zweifach MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Zweifach practice?
- Dr. Eric Zweifach has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Zweifach practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.