Dr. Erica Anderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erica Anderson?

February 6th, 2017

She is an excellent doctor. Cares about her patients and listens to her patients. I am glad I was lucky enough to contact her.

December 2nd, 2015

Just Okay

Dr. Anderson provides care that is just okay. Not bad, but not very good either. Like most doctors she focuses on treating the symptoms instead of getting to the root cause of your pain. She is also rather prejudiced against natural remedies. When I asked her why I felt better taking certain supplements she told me it was a placebo effect. Which I think is a lot of bull. I know all about the placebo effect and I know when something works and when it doesn't work. I don't try to convince myself that a pill is making me feel better! If that's the case, I could just take a sugar pill and make myself believe it's taking away my pain, and save myself a lot of money. She only works two days a week so that makes scheduling appointments difficult. Every time I go to see her I wait a long time in the waiting room. She's a nice doctor, but I've about had it with the long wait room times and might look for another doctor.

April 13th, 2017