A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Arrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erica Arrington is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arrington
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arrington Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Arrington, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Arrington graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Arrington has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- John Umstead Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica Michelle Arrington MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Erica M. Arrington practice?
- Dr. Erica Arrington has 1 office location.
Dr. Erica Arrington practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Psychiatrists and Raleigh Child Psychiatrists.