A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Berven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erica Berven is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Berven, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Premature Menopause
Education & Awards
Dr. Berven graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Berven has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berven accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 7 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 16 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Erica L. Berven practice?
Dr. Erica Berven practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN and Austin, TX.
See Minneapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.