Dr. Erica Bisson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erica Bisson?

November 10th, 2016

Consulting patient

I had my consultation with Dr. Bisson today. It was definitely an experience that I would not want to have again. First she refused to sign my workers comp document that I am required to send in. Notherwise to mention she belittled me and treated me like a drug seeking prescription junky. Even after I told her I don't want medication. I do other things to try and manage my pain. I asked her directly what was the severity of my cervical spinal compression issues and she said it warranted surgery but said she would not take my case because I am workers comp and she refuses to consider treatment based solely on the fact that I am a workers comp claim in wyoming.

August 19th, 2015

The BEST! I would recommend to everyone.

September 7th, 2013

Sell Out

The social security administration commissioned Dr. Bisson to examine my husband for disability determination purposes. My husband has been seen by at least 3 different neurosurgeons as well as 1 orthopaedic surgeon. He has had 2 anterior and 1 posterior spinal fusion surgeries. All of the surgeon and primary care physicians concur that my husband should not return to labor work (he was an iron worker for over 15 years). Dr. Bisson was the only one out of all the doctors that have been a part of my husbands neck ordeal that is adamant that he can return to labor work. Every other doctor was adamant of just the opposite. Quite odd considering she was only examining him in the first place because social security assigned him to HER. Ultimately, his disability was denied with no mention of any other findings than what she put in her report. Since then every new doctor is also against him returning to labor work. Also, my husband has lived with a learning disability his entire life and when he told her he didn't agree with returning to labor work she also made it clear that she must be a certified psychologist by telling him to learn a new trade and told him "anyone can learn anything." ....Needless to say we aren't discouraged. It's just sad she's a sell out.

November 21st, 2012

We love Dr. bisson

I met with Dr. Bisson and found her to be incredibly thoughtful and patient. Her diagnostic skills were evident immediately. I would rHighly recommend her.

November 11th, 2011

Cervical spine issues

Dr. Bisson was prompt with her appt., very informative and spent as much time as we needed to answer my questions. I like the fact that I had other options to surgery. Excellent so far..., she will be choice if surgery is needed.

March 23rd, 2011

She is an amazing Doctor! We had a couple dr opinions for my husbands surgery and the other doctors basically told us that it was not going to work out and that he could die just horrible bedside manor that gave us no hope. Dr Bisson made it sound like the surgery was no big deal compared to the other doctors. I would defiantly recommend her to anyone in need.

July 21st, 2010

Couldn't be more impressed

We couldn't be more impressed with the care and attention we have received from Dr. Bisson and her team. We have never waited for any of our appointments and she has always spent as much time as we needed to fully understand our treatment options. Finally, the surgical results have been amazing. I would recommend Dr. Bisson to anyone I believe requires her expertise.

April 13th, 2009

review

Mr. Bisson is good, but could be better.

July 26th, 2017