Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erica Breneman
Dr. Erica Breneman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA, with another office in Oakland, CA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Breneman is affiliated with Oak Valley Hospital, Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland and Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond. Dr. Breneman has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Erica Breneman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Erica Breneman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.
Dr. Janet Wiese
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Oakland, CA 0 mi12
Dr. David Walton
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Oakland, CA 0 mi34
Dr. Tatiana Chou
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Oakland, CA 0 mi5