A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Campagnaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erica Campagnaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Campagnaro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Campagnaro graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Campagnaro has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica Campagnaro MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Erica Campagnaro practice?
- Dr. Erica Campagnaro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Erica Campagnaro practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Canton, MI.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Hematologists, and Cleveland Oncologists.