A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Campagnaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erica Campagnaro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campagnaro
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campagnaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Campagnaro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Campagnaro graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Campagnaro has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica Campagnaro MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Erica Campagnaro practice?
- Dr. Erica Campagnaro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erica Campagnaro practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Hematologists, and Ann Arbor Oncologists.