A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Campagnaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erica Campagnaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Campagnaro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Campagnaro graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Campagnaro has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Campagnaro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 19 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Erica Campagnaro practice?
Dr. Erica Campagnaro practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Canton, MI.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Hematologists, and Cleveland Oncologists.