A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Campagnaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erica Campagnaro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campagnaro
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campagnaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Campagnaro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Campagnaro graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Campagnaro has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica Campagnaro MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Erica Campagnaro practice?
- Dr. Erica Campagnaro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erica Campagnaro practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Hematologists, and Ann Arbor Oncologists.