Dr. Erica Cunill MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 18th, 2016
The Best!
Dr Cunill is thoughtful and caring. I am so happy with the care that I have received. She asks questions to determine my physical and mental well being. She is concerned about the whole person and is patient and thorough. I highly recommend her.

November 1st, 2015
Wonderful
Wonderful, wonderful. She is a top OB in my book. Prompt, concerned, genuine. Very direct and honest. Im so glad that she is my OB a second time. She is one to trust when it comes to you and your baby's care.

June 2nd, 2012
Wonderful, Caring Doctor
I am very selective about my ob/gyn. Dr. Cunhill is wonderful. The office staff is a B-; the "nurse" was a medical assistant who asked me the same questions that I had just filled out on a form; she also watched my exam, which made feel a bit uncomfortable, as she isn't a true medical professional.

January 26th, 2011
Very caring, genuine, remembers who I am and doesn't rush through a visit.

January 16th, 2011
Very professional and provides explanation and support to her patients.

August 16th, 2010
Best doctor!
I think she is one of the best doctors at the practice. She helped me with any fear/concerns I had about having a VBAC. In the end while I was begging for a c-section, Dr.Cunill calmed me down and reminded me of how I was doing everything I had wanted, the way I wanted. If it wasn't for her, explaining and helping me prepare for the VBAC I do believe my labor would have ended with a c-section. In my opinion she was very professional. I hope she is still around when I have more kids!

May 31st, 2010
Unprofessional and insecure
If you want to feel belittled by a passive aggressive doctor, this is your gal. My previous doctor is no longer delivering babies, so when, at one month shy of my 40th birthday, i found out I was pregnant with my second child, I called and made an apppointment with the office for any available doctor that I had not met yet (as I would have to see all of them anyway-as in all practices, if you are pregnant, you are required to see all doctors). I was 15 minutes late for my appointment with her (a first for me, but there is normally a wait, so I didn't think it was bad). When she walked into the room (I was naked under my robe prepared for an exam), she met me with no introduction, but instead asked me if I got lost. I have been going to this office for 10 years and she had my chart right in front of her, so she surely knew I was not a new patient. I was expecting "nice to meet you, my name is Dr. Cunill, how are you feeling? congratulations on your pregnancy..." etc. So, yes, it was rude that I was late, and asking if I got lost doesn't SEEM odd, but it was her manner-her bizarre, passive-aggressive behavior-that was so unprofessional and made me so uncomfortable and vulnerable in my hormonal and naked state that I stopped her from proceeding, got dressed, and left.I later got a chance to look at my chart, only to discover she had written lies about me and also lied about referring me to other doctors (maybe they are required to do so when they get fired?), but she didn't.She seems like a very insecure woman, and insecurity is certainly not a trait I want in a doctor, especially one with a most important job.

May 4th, 2010
Dr. Cunill goes above and beyond what you expect from a physician. Other friends of mine are also very pleased.